cxf-users mailing list archives

From dan_pretty_boy <dan_pretty_...@yahoo.com>
Subject cxf Async with Spring - could not find wsdl:binding operation error
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 10:51:24 GMT

Hi Folks,

I am trying to call a webservice via spring asynchronously. now i have tried
the normal way of calling an async method which works, but I would like to
get it working in spring.. I am keep on getting the error "could not find
wsdl:binding operation info for web method testAsync", I think its to do
with the  JaxWsConfiguration.java isWebMethod(), in the code it excludes the
Future and Response type and hence thats the reason why I am getting this
error.

Is there any reason why cxf is excluding this async methods.

Has anyone got async working with spring,

Any ideas?

Regards
Danny