cxf-users mailing list archives

From Shinkan <shin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Obsolete Doc... How To set minOccurs and nillable parameters from Java?
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 07:35:49 GMT
Thanks, it did it.

For those who are interested, here is the code sample you need to replace
the one from the obsolete doc:

// ...
                    TypeCreationOptions tOpts = new TypeCreationOptions();
                    tOpts.setDefaultMinOccurs(1);
                    tOpts.setDefaultNillable(false);
                    AegisDatabinding aDB = new AegisDatabinding();
                    aDB.getAegisContext().setTypeCreationOptions(tOpts);
                    _sFactory.getServiceFactory().setDataBinding(aDB);