cxf-users mailing list archives

From Rahul Dev <rahuldevbl...@yahoo.com>
Subject Custom Classes
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:43:15 GMT
Hi,

I have a WS interface that looks like this
     public List getResults(Date FromDate, Date ToDate);

The problem is that List can return any of the 55 java pojo model classes that we have defined.
None of these implement any interface either.

When I generate WSDL, I would like all these 55 classes to appear in the XSD so that the client
can recognize them.

Because the return type is List and the list can contain any object that implements Serializable,
the client can never know what objects can come.

Is there a way by which I can define these 55 custom classes?
Rahul