cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Wolf, Chris \(IT\)" <Chris.W...@morganstanley.com>
Subject Dealing with non-UTF-8 messages
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 20:47:36 GMT
We now have some messages that contain iso-8859-1 (but non-ascii)
characters,
which apparently, are not UTF-8, e.g. accented characters used in
Spanish and/or
French.  These are causing exceptions citing invalid UTF-8 character
sequences.

I was able to eliminte one source by explicitly setting the encoding to
"iso-8859-1"
in the parser of one of our interceptors, but not the error simply
migrated to one
of the CXF built-in interceptors.  Is there a way to globally set the
encoding?

I searched the FAQs and list archives and found nothing helpful.

Thanks,

   -Chris W.