cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Zemian Deng" <keepitsimpl...@gmail.com>
Subject A response value is not set from a generated Service
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 17:19:27 GMT
Hello list,

I have generated client sources using wsdl2java for a WS, and I can
send a request to service just fine. But when receiving a response
from a proxy client service method (the return type is String), I
always get null. I turned on the logging, and I can see a respond
payload did return a string, but no from my service method returned.
Any reason for this?

Here is a sample of response received:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><soapenv:Body><authenticateResponse
xmlns="http://client.ws.smartturn.cnx/"><ns1:response
xmlns:ns1="http://www.smartturn.com/services/OccamService/authenticate">authentication
- success</ns1:response></authenticateResponse></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

 I don't get "authentication - success", but a null instead. Can
someone help me?

Thanks,
--
Sweet - a Scala web framework: