cxf-users mailing list archives

From Brad <...@javawork.co.uk>
Subject Re: JAX-RS: response code when no action found
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 13:34:08 GMT
Hi Sergey,

sorry that should have read:

    "when I hit a URL that is NOT registered to a service/media type
that I get a 500 back"

...which kind of changes the meaning a little bit.

What I mean is that if i hit a URL where there is no service
registered then I get a 500. I mentioned media type just to cover the
fact that if you have a service registered at a URL but you specify a
bad media type you (correctly) get the same result.

I was just wondering from a general interest point of view really, I
don't especially have an issue with how it currently is. Besides I'm
too lazy to read the spec and I know you have :-).

Brad.