cxf-users mailing list archives

From jan.minarovi...@external.t-mobile.at
Subject Antwort: Re: schema customization - need dom element [Virus checked]
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 15:17:42 GMT
Yah, generated code looks well. Hopefully it will work.

thank you Dan

best regards
jano

Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org>
07/28/2008 16:42
Bitte antworten an
users@cxf.apache.org

An
users@cxf.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
Re: schema customization - need dom element  [Virus checked]

There is a "jaxb:dom" customization defined in section 7.12 of the
jaxb spec.   I've never used it, but it sounds like what you want.

Dan

On Jul 28, 2008, at 10:26 AM, jan.minaroviech@external.t-mobile.at
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i'm trying to find a way, how to write jaxb customization, which
> will turn
> a part of object hierarchy to org.w3c.dom.Element.
> I can do this by WSDL modification, simply by changing element type to
> xsd:anyType.
> Does someone know if it's possible to do this also by jaxb bindings
> customization?
>
> thanks.
> best regards
> jano