cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Johnson, Eric" <Eric.John...@iona.com>
Subject RE: CXF Books
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 16:05:14 GMT
You can look here:
http://open.iona.com/documentation/fuse-service-framework-documentation

FUSE Services Framework is an IONA certified distro of CXF 2.1.

-----Original Message-----
From: Partogi, Joshua [mailto:Joshua.Partogi@AIG.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 11:25 AM
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: CXF Books

Dear all,

Today I browsed the internet and looked for CXF books but couldn't find
any.
Is there any book on CXF in the market already that I didn't know of? Or
nobody has wrote a book on CXF yet?

Many thanks

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
The information in this email (and any attachments) is confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, you must not use or disseminate the
information. If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify me by "Reply" command and permanently delete the
original and any copies or printouts thereof.  Although this email and
any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect
opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is
virus free and no responsibility is accepted by American International
Group, Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates either jointly or
severally, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.