cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Benjamin Coiffe" <bcoi...@inforsense.com>
Subject RE: Antwort: FW: types declaration missing [Virus checked]
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 18:14:46 GMT
The definiens_cxf.xml is generated by CXF.

The definiens_client.xml is the soap message generated from the client
shipped with the web service (the web service is deployed in gsoap)

I use the jaxb databinding...

Can you elaborate on the reason these xml message are invalid. My guess
is that the "definiens_client.xml" namespace declaration does not
respect the wsdl definition. Something else?

Thanks

Benjamin Coiffe

________________________________

From: jan.minaroviech@external.t-mobile.at
[mailto:jan.minaroviech@external.t-mobile.at]
Sent: 28 July 2008 18:46
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Antwort: FW: types declaration missing [Virus checked]

Hi,

well, both XMLs are invalid.
as I understand, CXF if client of this webservice. Are you using jaxB or
which databinding are you using?

best regards
jano

"Benjamin Coiffe" <bcoiffe@inforsense.com>

07/28/2008 19:34

Bitte antworten an
users@cxf.apache.org

An

<cxf-user@incubator.apache.org>

Kopie

Thema

FW: types declaration missing  [Virus checked]

Sorry for the spam... seems like my wsdl is getting removed somewhere on
the way. It is attached once again in different formats.

Benjamin Coiffe