cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: MTOM schema validation
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 14:33:57 GMT
JiBX != JAXB. I believe if you were using JiBX, it was probably XFire itself
that handled the MTOM attachment processing, so its a completely different
pathway. I don't really remember enough about xfire schema validation to
comment further though. I suspect that you may not have had things set up
right in the xfire case, but thats just a hunch :-)

Dan

--
Dan Diephouse