cxf-users mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nico...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fail to access a (webmethod based) SOAP service with CXF client
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:36:45 GMT
I was a little wrong in my previous post, as I didn't read the tcpdump fully
:

The TCP stream used by CXF to connect to webmethods service is :

First packet:

POST /soap/linkback HTTP/1.1
Host: 10.163.111.36:5555
Connection: keep-alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2nd packet :
<soap:Envelope .... blah blah blah></soap:Envelope>

I then receive HTTP/1.0 500 Internal Server Error
The test done using netcat send the same content in a single packet, and
this one makes webmethods happy.

What's wrong ????