cxf-users mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nico...@apache.org>
Subject Fail to access a (webmethod based) SOAP service with CXF client
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 06:50:19 GMT
Hello,

My application connects to webMethod to invoke a SOAP web service. I'm using
CXF as client.

I got SOAP faults about NullPointers throwed on the webMethod size. Using
tcpdump I discovered CXF is sending the HTTP Headers to the service :
POST /soap/linkback HTTP/1.1
Host: 10.163.111.36:5555
Connection: keep-alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

.. and them seems to wait for the service to accept the header before
sending the message body.

If I use netcat to call the service and send the message with the SOAP
enveloppe in body, my service call works fine.

Is there any way to force CXF client to send the full message at first time
?

Best regards,

Nicolas.