cxf-users mailing list archives

From Arul Dhesiaseelan <a...@fluxcorp.com>
Subject Marshalling Error: java.util.TreeSet
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 20:46:41 GMT
Hello,

I have a following method in my web service interface.

public SortedSet<AgentInfo> getAll();

In my implementation, I use TreeSet internally. When I invoke this
method from a client, I get the following error.

Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException:
Marshalling Error: java.util.TreeSet
    at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:199)
    at $Proxy56.getAll(Unknown Source)
    at impl.services.client.AdminClient.getAll(AdminClient.java:114)
    at impl.services.testing.TestAdmin.main(TestAdmin.java:40)
    at
    at
    at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:90)
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: Marshalling Error:
java.util.TreeSet
    at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.Soap11FaultInInterceptor.handleMessage(Soap11FaultInInterceptor.java:70)
    at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.Soap11FaultInInterceptor.handleMessage(Soap11FaultInInterceptor.java:35)
    at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:221)
    at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.AbstractFaultChainInitiatorObserver.onMessage(AbstractFaultChainInitiatorObserver.java:96)
    at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.CheckFaultInterceptor.handleMessage(CheckFaultInterceptor.java:65)
    at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.CheckFaultInterceptor.handleMessage(CheckFaultInterceptor.java:34)
    at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:221)
    at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.onMessage(ClientImpl.java:449)
    at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponse(HTTPConduit.java:1996)
    at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1832)
    at
org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:66)
    at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:591)
    at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
    at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:221)
    at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:296)
    at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:242)
    at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
    at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:178)
    ... 8 more

Any clues on this error? Is SortedSet/TreeSet not supported JAXB type?

Please clarify.

Thank you,
Arul