cxf-users mailing list archives

From Maxime Orain <Maxime.Or...@thomsonreuters.com>
Subject Cannot send null parameter with result of wsdl2java (client)
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 20:33:47 GMT
Hello I ve got a problem with the client generated from wsdl2java

I've a method:

String operation(String param1, AnObject param2, AnObject param3,
anObject param4)

If I want to send:

Operation(null,new AnObject(), null, null)

The server answers me:

org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: wrong number of arguments while
invoking public abstract java.lang.String com.services.

PortType.computeX(java.lang.String,com.anObject, com.anObject,
com.anObject)

with params [null, com.anObject@14dd547].

I sent 4 parameter [null, object, null, null] and the server receive
only [null, object]

If someone can help me it will be very appreciated!

Thanks.