cxf-users mailing list archives

From deniak <deniak.nos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF and fileupload
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 16:44:29 GMT

Ok, let's say I set the requestentity with a MultipartRequestEntity.

  File zip = new File("/path/fileToUpload.zip");
  File xml = new File("/path/fileToUpload.xml");
  PostMethod filePost = new PostMethod("http://host/some_path");
  Part[] parts = {
      new FilePart(xml.getName(), xml)
      new FilePart(zip.getName(), zip)
  };
  filePost.setRequestEntity(
      new MultipartRequestEntity(parts, filePost.getParams())
      );

How can I deal with this MultipartRequestEntity on the server side with CXF?
I know I may ask some stupid questions but it really drives me crazy :s

Thanks for your help