cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: xfire to cxf migration
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 17:01:52 GMT

I believe JAX-WS handlers (analogous to interceptors but also compatible with
Metro) along with SAAJ are good for working with SOAP Headers.  There is a
MessageContext within the JAX-WS handlers that will allow you to pass off
data to the service implementation bean that ultimately handles the SOAP
request.  I have not done this before, but here is information I collected
on this topic:

http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/date/20080107
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/date/20080204

HTH,