cxf-users mailing list archives

From cortlander <ar...@diamelle.com>
Subject failure to create application context in java_first_spring_support_sample
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:50:19 GMT

I am trying to run Client class in the java_first_spring_support sample
project
which comes with the cxf distribution. My environment is Eclipse Ganymede in
Windows Vista, JDK 1.6.0_07, apache-CXF-2.1.1, Jboss 4.2.2 and web-app
version 2.4. I put the files from cxf/lib into a WEB-INF/lib directory.
There is no classpath entry in MANIFEST.MF

I am able to see the wsdl through the browser with
http://localhost:8080/samples/HelloWorld?wsdl

However, when I try running the client, I get the error listed below. I seem
to be missing something in setting up my environment as I have the same
problem with another service I created.

========================

The client code is as in the sample, and the error occurs on the first line
where the Application context is being created:

        // START SNIPPET: client
        ClassPathXmlApplicationContext context
            = new ClassPathXmlApplicationContext(new String[]
{"demo/spring/client/client-beans.xml"});

        HelloWorld client = (HelloWorld)context.getBean("client");

        String response = client.sayHi("Joe");
        System.out.println("Response: " + response);
        System.exit(0);
        // END SNIPPET: client
    }

=====================

The client-beans.xml is:

	xsi:schemaLocation="
http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws http://cxf.apache.org/schema/jaxws.xsd">

    <bean id="client" class="demo.spring.HelloWorld"
      factory-bean="clientFactory" factory-method="create"/>

	<bean id="clientFactory"
class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsProxyFactoryBean">
	  <property name="serviceClass" value="demo.spring.HelloWorld"/>
	  <property name="address" value="http://localhost:8080/HelloWorld"/>
	</bean>

</beans>

====================

And the beans.xml is:

	xsi:schemaLocation="
http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd">

	<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
	<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml" />

	<jaxws:endpoint
	  id="helloWorld"
	  implementor="demo.spring.HelloWorldImpl"
	  address="/HelloWorld" />

</beans>

====================

Jul 24, 2008 11:07:42 AM org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext
getConfigResources
INFO: No cxf.xml configuration file detected, relying on defaults.
Jul 24, 2008 11:07:42 AM org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory
createBus
WARNING: Failed to create application context.
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected
exception parsing XML document from class path resource
[META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalAccessError:
tried to access method
com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.createPrivateConfig()Lcom/ctc/wstx/api/ReaderConfig;
from class com.ctc.wstx.sax.WstxSAXParser
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access method
com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.createPrivateConfig()Lcom/ctc/wstx/api/ReaderConfig;
from class com.ctc.wstx.sax.WstxSAXParser
	at com.ctc.wstx.sax.WstxSAXParser.<init>(WstxSAXParser.java:128)
	at
com.ctc.wstx.sax.WstxSAXParserFactory.newSAXParser(WstxSAXParserFactory.java:105)
	at
org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.TunedDocumentLoader.loadDocument(TunedDocumentLoader.java:106)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:361)
	at
org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.ControlledValidationXmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(ControlledValidationXmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:108)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:246)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:160)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:291)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:352)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:122)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:76)
	at demo.spring.client.Client.main(Client.java:35)

I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Thanks

cortlander