cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: CXF client without building from wsdl
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:55:48 GMT
I don't think so, and I think it's going to get even "worse" once
WS-SecurityPolicy is implemented, because the WSDL is where the
quality-of-service and security rules are implemented[1], and so the web
service stack needs to read that file before proceeding.

Glen

[1] http://blogs.sun.com/arungupta/date/20071108