cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Any IDE plug-in needed/available for CXF fast touch?
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2008 19:46:26 GMT
I believe Eclipse SOA tools has something for CXF.  But if you want
graphical toys, Metro is best because everything they do is configured
within NetBeans.  That has a drawback though that once you're outside
NetBeans it's kind of hard to figure out what to do for configuration.

There's something to be said though about using Ant or Maven for web
service development[1], namely that the skills learned there can help
you with many other software projects.

[1] http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/date/20080417