cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sergey.beryoz...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Resource injection fails for an AOP scoped proxy bean
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 16:41:27 GMT
Can you explain please what is it exactly that you're trying to achieve with a JAX-RS root
resource class by
applying <aop:scoped-proxy/> to it ?
And again, why what Ian suggested below is not working for you ?

You said you needed a reference to an HttpServletRequest in your resource class ? If yes,
then you can get it using just JAX-RS
techniques...

Sorry, I just don't understand all these Spring black-art tricks, so please be patient :-)

Cheers, Sergey

> Even then, I would need access to HttpServletRequest in xyzSessionState which
> is now an aop-scoped proxy bean and again resource injection would not work,
> isnt it?
>

> ianroberts wrote:
>>
>> CFX Novice wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have this piece of code in my applicationContext.xml
>>>
>>>     <jaxrs:server id="xyzserver" address="/xyzservice/">
>>>     <jaxrs:serviceBeans>
>>>       <ref bean="xyzservice" />
>>>     </jaxrs:serviceBeans>
>>>   </jaxrs:server>
>>>
>>>   <bean id="xyzservice" class="com.xyz.xyzService" scope="session">
>>>           <aop:scoped-proxy/>
>>>   </bean>

Registered Number: 171387