cxf-users mailing list archives

From Wes <wtre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSS4J, CXF, & Custom Attributes to a Servic
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 20:14:59 GMT
Inside WSSecurityInterceptor (which extends AbstractSoapInterceptor) I'm
explicitly creating a HashMap with the properties to create a
WSS4JInterceptor. That interceptor and my SAAJInINterceptor are added to the
chain in my handleMessage routine. There are userful operations on the
WSS4JInterceptor, but at this point in code the callback doesn't appear to
have been called yet. So calling the operations on the interceptor return
null. I tried calling doIntercept off the interceptorChain but I get the
same results.

To be honest, I'm a bit unclear on how the phases work and the interactions
of the classes at this point. So it's very possible I'm doing something
wrong. I think I need the message context inside the CallbackHandler's
handle routine. I just don't know how to get ahold of it or if that's even
the correct approach.