cxf-users mailing list archives

From jan.minarovi...@external.t-mobile.at
Subject schema validation [Virus checked]
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 19:39:23 GMT
Hello,

1)
is it somehow possible to get marshaled xml, which was not valid when
schema validation was turned on and fault was generated because of this?
In fact i want to log this incorrect XML somehow, because from validation
error message it's sometimes (in very complex schemas) quite hard or
impossible to say what exactly was wrong.
I'm nearly sure that it wasn't possible in 2.1, because validation was
done on the fly as request was serialized. But maybe after Dans fix it's
possible now. .... ok I checked the change, and IMHO also now it's not
simply possible. If i want to do it, i have to hack
AbstractOutDatabindingInterceptor and in case of validation error to write
message once again without validation to temporary XmlStreamWriter and
then store it somewhere, so i can access it later.

2)
it it possible to programatically disable/enable schema validation
individually for each endpoint?

best regards
jano