cxf-users mailing list archives

From jan.minarovi...@external.t-mobile.at
Subject Antwort: Re: http servlet -> nicer list of services [Virus checked]
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 22:04:10 GMT
Hello,

patch + sample configuration under issue 1630

pluggable optional stylesheet ...

tested with wsdls initialized from wsdl and also from class

best regards
jano

Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org>
06/04/2008 18:20
Bitte antworten an
users@cxf.apache.org

An
users@cxf.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
Re: http servlet -> nicer list of services  [Virus checked]

On Jun 4, 2008, at 12:04 PM, jan.minaroviech@external.t-mobile.at wrote:

> Hello,
>
> is it by spec of jaxws or other spec, that GET request to cxf sevlet
> returns so ugly list of services?

Not per spec.   Mostly just no time to design something nicer.

> If not, i'll create a issue for it and submit a patch with produces
> nicer
> (in my opinion) list of services, including operations etc.

That would be super.   If you could also make it a bit pluggable (or
at least a pluggable style sheet or something) so the users could
customize it a bit, that would be super super.    :-)

Dan

> best regards
> jano

---