cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Manolescu, Radu \(IT\)" <Radu.Manole...@MorganStanley.com>
Subject WSDLToJava Error | xmldsig-core-schema.xsd | Connection timed out
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 15:14:43 GMT
I am trying to generate client code from a WSDL file, and I am getting
the error below.
My WSDL references an XSD (authored by our counterpart) which references
the public file "oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd", which
references the public file "xmldsig-core-schema.xsd".
I tried to use Eclipse to validate the WSDL and XSD files, and when
Eclipse complained that it could not read some XSD files, I downloaded
them locally and changed the "schemaLocation" references accordingly.

The last errors, which I cannot seem to be able to remove, are:

*	"oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd" does not pass
Eclipse validation. Eclipse complains about being unable to read
"xmldsig-core-schema.xsd", whether that file is referenced locally or
from the Internet
*	when using Ant to call wsdl2java to generate the client, I get
the exception below. Which program is trying to connect, and where? Is
Ant trying to download files from the Internet while parsing
"xmldsig-core-schema.xsd"?. If so, how can I make it connect? Define a
proxy somewhere? Download the dependencies locally?

wsdl2java:

[java] WSDLToJava Error : java.lang.RuntimeException: Fail to create
wsdl definition from :
file:/U:/NonVerConPrj/MyProj/src/ide-bin/etc/Nodal.wsdl

[java] Caused by : WSDLException (at
/wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xs:schema/xsd:schema/xsd:schema):
faultCode=PARSER_ERROR: Problem parsing
'file:/U:/NonVerConPrj/MyProj/src/ide-bin/etc/xmldsig-core-schema.xsd'.:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

Public file references:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secex
t-1.0.xsd, saved locally as oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd
<http://www.docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-
secext-1.0.xsd>  (attached)

http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core/xmldsig-core-schema.xsd, saved locally
as xmldsig-core-schema.xsd
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core/xmldsig-core-schema.xsd>  (attached)

http://www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd, saved locally as xml.xsd
<http://www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd>

Thanks,

Radu Manolescu
Morgan Stanley | Technology
2000 Westchester Ave, 1st Floor | Purchase, NY  10577
Phone: +1 914 225-5871
Mobile: +1 203 648-6964
Radu.Manolescu@MorganStanley.com

  • Unnamed multipart/mixed (inline, 7-Bit, 0 bytes)
View raw message