cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: webservice binding issue
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 17:44:04 GMT

Hmmmm....

We updated to XmlSchema to 1.4.2 in the latest releases (2.0.6/2.1) as
it fixes a WHOLE bunch of blocker bugs that users were hitting.
Example, if any of your jaxb beans were final, it would barf.

However, in your stack trace, I see:

> org
> .apache
> .cxf
> .service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.buildServiceFromClass

Thus, you aren't using a WSDL at runtime.   Is there any chance you
could try specifying a wsdl location and seeing if that works?   That
may help narrow it down a bit.

Dan

---
Daniel Kulp