cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Sergey Pulyaev" <Sergey.Puly...@intego-group.com>
Subject Dinamic Clients - How to
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 08:58:23 GMT
Hi,

I have system which consists of

Java web service server

.Net web service client

,

But I have to notify .NET sometimes using the reverted configuration:

One .NET service server

And Java web service client.

First configuration contains information about all types that can be
sent to .NET,

But second configuration should be able to send some of that objects as
parameter to .NET service server.

It's complex objects, so I cannot create simple string or XML to specify
as parameter in XML Web Services Dispatch.

I need to marshal them using the JaxB Context.

So - the question:

How to get the JAXBContext from current running server of configuration
1 to marshal the object for configuration 2?

Or:

How to create Dynamic Client using the classes from currently running
server?

Best regards,

Sergey.

--------
This data is for general information only and shall not be used to produce documents of any
kind without same being submitted to, reviewed by, and approved by Intego in writing. All
data is subject to change. User assumes all liability relating to the use of this data and
agrees to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Intego from any and all claims relating said
use. User is responsible to check for any viruses before use.