cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SOAP Header
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 19:10:41 GMT

On Jun 30, 2008, at 5:04 AM, Selena85 wrote:

> Hello I'm newbie in CXF and Spring. My task is to prepear user
> authenthication and to log user activities. Now I've got user
> authenthication using WSS4JInInterceptor and callback - and it's
> work fine.
> My problem is, how to pass authentication data (username) to the
> endpoint
> implementor class (translatorServiceImpl). Is there any way to do
> this using
> Spring (set a property in class translatorServiceImpl)?

No, because there is a single instance of the Impl created and is used
during all invocations.     The way this is done is to add:

@Resource
WebServiceContext ctx;

To your Impl and the context should get injected.   From the context
(which is thread local), you can query any items that are stored in
the Message object in your interceptor.

Dan