cxf-users mailing list archives

From Arul Dhesiaseelan <a...@fluxcorp.com>
Subject Re: Setting up keep-alive timeout in client
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 23:50:53 GMT
Try adding this code to your client to prevent timeout on the client side.

    Client client = ClientProxy.getClient(intf);
    HTTPConduit http = (HTTPConduit) client.getConduit();

    HTTPClientPolicy httpClientPolicy = new HTTPClientPolicy();
    httpClientPolicy.setConnectionTimeout(0);//default is 30 secs
    http.setClient(httpClientPolicy);

Cheers,
Arul