cxf-users mailing list archives

From bgbraga <bgbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to send an attribute of interceptor to web-services operation?
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 14:18:31 GMT

Hi Dan,

yes, the correct code is:

MessageContext ctx = (MessageContext) wsContext.getMessageContext();
List recv = (List)ctx.get("RECV_RESULTS");
WSHandlerResult wsResult = (WSHandlerResult)recv.get(0);
WSSecurityEngineResult wsseResult =
(WSSecurityEngineResult)wsResult.getResults().get(0);
Principal principal =
(Principal)wsseResult.get(WSSecurityEngineResult.TAG_PRINCIPAL);

principal.getName();

Thanks!