cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject Clarification on CXF WS-Security documentation needed
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 02:44:50 GMT
Hello, question on our WS-Security documentation[1].  WS-Security
supports (at least) three separate token profiles:  username, x.509, and
SAML.  In our documentation, I'm having trouble determining where
Username ends and X.509 begins.  Confirmation needed here:  At point[1]
and proceeding downward, all of this documentation is for when you're
using x.509 and *not* UsernameTokens, and the text just before [1] is
*for* UsernameTokens and *not* X.509, correct?

I'd like to clarify our docs here on this point.

Thanks,
Glen

[1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF20DOC/WS-Security#WS-Security-Generatingkeysusingkeytool