cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Wolf, Chris \(IT\)" <Chris.W...@morganstanley.com>
Subject RE: Bug CXF-830 closed, but I still have it.
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 18:11:49 GMT
Ok, I was able to try the 2.1 release, I also commented out the explicit

SAAJ interceptor from the config file, as you suggested.  I am STILL
getting the NullPointerException.  I notice that the WSS4J interceptor
is incorporating the SAAJ interceptor implicitly.

BTW, why was CXF-830 closed with "Won't Fix"?  I seem to be getting it,
even with the latest release.  Can you offer any debugging strategies
short of setting up CXF source-level build/debug?

Thanks,

   -Chris W.

INFO: Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.apache.cxf.staxutils.StaxUtils.readDocElements(StaxUtils.java:662)
	at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.saaj.SAAJInInterceptor.handleMessage(SAAJInI
nterceptor.java:110)
	at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor.handleMessage(WSS4JI
nInterceptor.java:88)
	at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor.handleMessage(WSS4JI
nInterceptor.java:60)
	at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorC
hain.java:221)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiati
onObserver.java:78)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletDestination.invoke(ServletDestin
ation.java:92)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invokeDestination(Ser
vletController.java:214)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invoke(ServletControl
ler.java:113)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractCXFServlet.invoke(AbstractCXFSe
rvlet.java:170)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractCXFServlet.doGet(AbstractCXFSer
vlet.java:152)

Again, here is my config:
    <jaxws:endpoint
        id="secadmin"
        implementor="com.ms.ibd.svcscore.secadmin.SecAdminImpl"
        wsdlLocation="WEB-INF/wsdl/secadmin.wsdl"
        address="/secadmin">
    <jaxws:features>
      <bean class="org.apache.cxf.feature.LoggingFeature"/>
    </jaxws:features>
    <jaxws:inInterceptors>
        <bean
class="org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor"/>
    </jaxws:inInterceptors>