cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sergey.beryoz...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Roles and permissions
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 13:38:10 GMT
Hi,

If so then I'd assuem  it's something  which needs to be fixed in a jaxws asm processor, as
this method

>>   Response getApplicationConfiguration(@PathParam("id") String id,
>> @Context SecurityContext sc);

is unlikely to be part of whatever interface the JAX-WS endpoint supports ?
Dan, what do you reckon ? Is it possible to push the methods to be invoked over SOAP to a
seperate interface so that the other
methods are not introspected on the  implementation class itself ?

John, you can also try annotating a field instead