cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sergey.beryoz...@iona.com>
Subject Re: No operation matching request path...
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:42:09 GMT
Hi

I think the reason you see requests only with a single parameter matching the method is that
every template parameter is substituted
by a 'greedy' regular expression which will match pretty much everything, the only thing is
that with a single URI parameter
available the second parameter in the signature will be null.
I reckon that if you do (note a trailing '/')

/setPageLayout/

then it should match this method signature as well, both parameters will be null. But

/setPageLayout

won't match though, you can have another method with the following annotations if you'd like
this match to succeed

> @GET
> @ProduceMime("application/json")
> @Path("/setPageLayout")

Cheers, Sergey

> Hi Sergey,
>
> This is how my resource class looks like :
>
> @GET
> @ProduceMime("application/json")
> @Path("/setPageLayout/{navItemUid}/{layoutUid}/")
> public RESTResponse setLayoutForPage(@PathParam("navItemUid") String