cxf-users mailing list archives

From Christopher.Mathru...@sybase.com
Subject Re: Generated method signatures
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 18:49:22 GMT
Looking through the JSF forum it seems is methods only work with the
primitive boolean and not the Boolean wrapper. For Boolean wrapper methods
must be get and set. Can I tell JAXB to use primitive boolean instead in
my binding file?

Thanks...

Chris

Christopher.Mathrusse@sybase.com
05/02/2008 11:40 AM
Please respond to
users@cxf.apache.org

users@cxf.apache.org
cc

Subject
Generated method signatures

I'm using the wsdl2java to generate my objects but an issue I hit was
using those objects with JSF 1.1. One getter method with a Boolean data
type is generated as isOrderFlag(), (which I know is correct) but JSF
doesn't like it. It seems JSF can only find the method if it is
getOrderFlag(). Is there a way that I can tell JAXB to generate methods
for Boolean data types as get methods instead of is methods?

Thanks for the help...

Chris