cxf-users mailing list archives

From Bharath Thippireddy <BThippire...@primavera.com>
Subject Couple of questions with CXF 2.1
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 16:58:46 GMT
Thanks Dan.We will give that a try by migrating to 2.1.

I have a couple of questions/issues before we do that.

1)With CXF version 2.0.3 ,we see that the CXF Parser treats the spaces/new
line charaters between the soap message elements as text nodes.Is this an
encoding problem ?.Is it reported as a bug earlier.

2)Is CXF 2.1 compatable with the single spring.jar file that comes with
Spring 2.0.4 instead of having 4 different jars.

thanks and regards,
Bharath