cxf-users mailing list archives

From John-M Baker <john-m.ba...@db.com>
Subject CXF Spring syntax
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 14:35:27 GMT
Hello,

I wish to define one bean (my service) and pass it to jaxws:endpoint.  How
is this done as the following fails:

  <jaxws:endpoint id="cxf.server.soap.ApplicationConfigurationService"

implementor="com.db.websso.rest.server.ApplicationConfigurationServiceImpl"

    address="/soap/applicationConfiguration">
    <jaxrs:serviceBeans>
      <ref bean="cxf.server.applicationConfiguration" />
    </jaxrs:serviceBeans>
  </jaxws:endpoint>

Thanks,

John Baker