cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Hartmut Lang" <hartmut.l...@ericsson.com>
Subject jaxb-binding problem in 2.0.6
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 09:13:57 GMT
Hi,

i want to use the following complexType (part of MTOSI 2.0 ):

<complexType name="AnyListType">
   <complexContent>
     <restriction base="{http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}anyType">
       <sequence>
         <any/>
       </sequence>
     </restriction>
   </complexContent>
 </complexType>

The generated class has the method:

public java.util.List<java.lang.Object> getAny()

Now if i use cxf 2.0.4-incubator the Object in the getAny() method is a
instance of class "javax.xml.bind.JAXBElement". This is what I expect.

If I use the cxf 2.0.6 The Object in the getAny() method is a instance
of class "com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.dom.ElementNSImpl".

I do not recompile the code just change the runtime classpath form cxf
2.0.4 to 2.0.6.

Why do I get the different class types? Any help welcome!

Regards,

Hartmut Lang