cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: empty soap action using JAXWS/JAXB [Virus checked]
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 15:59:55 GMT

What does the @WebService annotation look like in this case?  Also,
the default generated from the class name might be adequate for this
case.  Since your implementer class is GetTmServiceTemplatePort, that
would be the default portname which might just match what's in the
wsdl.   Don't really know.

The other possiblility:  a LONG LONG time ago, we talked about making
it so that in a wsdl first scenario, if the given service only has a
single port, it would use it if the endpoint name is null.   We MAY
have only gotten that working on the server side, but I'm not sure.
It might not be working at all and the above applies.  Or possibly we
had to disable it on the client side for tck reasons or something.
I'd definitely have to dig more for that.

Dan

>>> users@cxf.apache.org
>>> Kopie
>>>
>>> Thema
>>> Re: Antwort: Re: empty soap action using JAXWS/JAXB  [Virus checked]
>>>

>>> I think I'm going to need a test case that shows this.   I just did
>>> some wireshark traces on a bunch of tests and they are all sending
>>> the
>>> SOAPAction properly.   There are a bunch of things that would break
>>> if
>>> this wasn't true such as the tck, ws-addressing interop, etc....
>>>
>>> For the wsdl first stuff, the soapAction should be pulled from the
>>> WSDL while processing the operations.   Specifically, line 540 of
>>> the
>>> SoapBindingFactory.java. That should be grabbing the stuff from the
>>> wsdl extensor and creating the appropriate thing we need.
>>>

>>> Dan

>>> ---
>>> Daniel Kulp
>>> dkulp@apache.org