cxf-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: WSDL2Java error
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 20:51:25 GMT


I don't see a Nodal.wsdl in there.   There is a NodalAbstract.wsdl,  
but not Nodal.wsdl.

NodalAbstract.wsdl doesn't work as it has extra invalid attributes at  
the root.     It's also not wsi-bp compliant so fixing that won't even  
really help.

Your specific error seems to point to some sort of URL generation  
thing.   I'm not sure why it thinks the wsdl location is "....// 
Nodal.wsdl".   Is there some sort of symlinks or other links in the  
path to the wsdl someplace?   I'm trying to figure out how to even  
reproduce this.   Can you try using something like "file:Nodal.wsdl"  
or "file:/path/to/Nodal.wsdl" for the command line arg and see if that  
helps?

Dan


On May 27, 2008, at 4:27 PM, Liao, Yanping (IT) wrote:

> We ran into WSDL2Java error with another set of WSDLs. Could you  
> please
> help check out?
>
> Wsdl2java -client -verbose Nodal.wsdl
>
> WSDLs can be found @
> http://nodal.ercot.com/docs/pd/eip/od/misp/eip_external_interfaces_speci
> fication_v1_12.zip
>
> ERROR:
> WSDLToJava Error : java.lang.RuntimeException: Fail to create wsdl
> definition from : ..../Nodal.wsdl Caused by : WSDLException (at
> /wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xs:schema/xsd:schema/xsd:schema):
> faultCode=PARSER_ERROR: Problem parsing '..../xmldsig-core- 
> schema.xsd'.:
> java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out
>
> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.ToolException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
> Fail to create wsdl definition from :....//Nodal.wsdl Caused by :
> WSDLException (at
> /wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xs:schema/xsd:schema/xsd:schema):
> faultCode=PARSER_ERROR: Problem parsing
> '....//xmldsig-core-schema.xsd'.: java.net.ConnectException:  
> Connection
> timed out
> 	at
> org 
> .apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJavaContainer.execute(WSDLToJavaContai
> ner.java:237)
> 	at
> org 
> .apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.ToolRunner.runTool(ToolRunner.java:
> 83)
> 	at
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJava.run(WSDLToJava.java:102)
> 	at
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJava.main(WSDLToJava.java:171)
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Fail to create wsdl definition
> from :....//Nodal.wsdl Caused by : WSDLException (at
> /wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xs:schema/xsd:schema/xsd:schema):
> faultCode=PARSER_ERROR: Problem parsing
> '....//xmldsig-core-schema.xsd'.: java.net.ConnectException:  
> Connection
> timed out
> 	at
> org 
> .apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLDefinitionBuilder.parseWSDL(WSDLDefinitionBuil
> der.java:156)
> 	at
> org 
> .apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLDefinitionBuilder.build(WSDLDefinitionBuilder.
> java:125)
>
>
> Thanks,
> Yanping
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Liao, Yanping (IT)
> Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 10:35 AM
> To: 'users@cxf.apache.org'
> Subject: RE: WSDL2Java error
>
> It works great with the extra empty attribute! Thanks for the help!
>
> - Yanping
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Daniel Kulp [mailto:dkulp@apache.org]
> Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 10:42 PM
> To: users@cxf.apache.org
> Subject: Re: WSDL2Java error
>
>
> This is a one-line fix in the cxf code to fix this(another NPE guard).
>
> That said, the Sun RI (Metro) cannot generate code with it either.
> It spits out:
> [ERROR] abstract operation "submitRawBidSet" binding, part
> "rawBidSet_attachment" has multiple binding.
>  line 50 of file:/Users/dkulp/Downloads/1f5ef31f6a0f0/
> submitRawBidSet.wsdl
>
> If you change line 87 too look like:
> <soap:body use="literal" parts=""
> namespace="http://www.caiso.com/soa/2007-08-16/submitRawBidSet
> "/>
>
> It should work fine for both and is probably more correct.
>
>
> Dan
>
>
> On May 21, 2008, at 6:10 PM, Liao, Yanping (IT) wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> We are trying to run wsdl2java for the submitRawBidSet.wsdl file
>> contained in http://www.caiso.com/1f5e/1f5ef31f6a0f0.zip, however we
>> kept run into errors. Please help check out to see if I am doing
>> anything wrong..
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Yanping
>>
>> wsdl2java -client -verbose submitRawBidSet.wsdl
>> *********************************************************************
>>         Welcome to NYD, a PRODUCTION Autosys instance
>> Please see  http://autosys  for usage POLICY and documentation
>>
>>     This Autosys instance is strictly reserved for FID jobs
>> *********************************************************************
>> Loading FrontEnd jaxws ...
>> Loading DataBinding jaxb ...
>> wsdl2java -client -verbose submitRawBidSet.wsdl wsdl2java - Apache  
>> CXF
>
>> (incubator) 2.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT
>>
>>
>> WSDLToJava Error : java.lang.NullPointerException
>>
>> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.ToolException:
>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>> at
>> org
>> .apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJavaContainer.execute(WSDLToJavaContai
>> ner.java:237)
>> at
>> org
>> .apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.ToolRunner.runTool(ToolRunner.java:
>> 83)
>> at org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJava.run(WSDLToJava.java:102)
>> at org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJava.main(WSDLToJava.java:171)
>> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at org
>> .apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapBindingFactory.initializeMessage(SoapBin
>> dingFactory.java:583)
>> at
>> org
>> .apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapBindingFactory.initializeBindingOperatio
>> n(SoapBindingFactory.java:507)
>> at
>> org
>> .apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapBindingFactory.createBindingInfo(SoapBin
>> dingFactory.java:482)
>> at
>> org
>> .apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilder.buildBinding(WSDLServiceBuilder
>> .java:364)
>> at
>> org
>> .apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilder.buildServices(WSDLServiceBuilde
>> r.java:253)
>> at
>> org
>> .apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilder.buildServices(WSDLServiceBuilde
>> r.java:147)
>> at
>> org
>> .apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilder.buildServices(WSDLServiceBuilde
>> r.java:136)
>> at
>> org
>> .apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJavaContainer.execute(WSDLToJavaContai
>> ner.java:140)
>> at
>> org
>> .apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJavaContainer.execute(WSDLToJavaContai
>> ner.java:229)
>> --------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.
>> Sender does not intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of
>> this email is prohibited when received in error.
>
> ---
> Daniel Kulp
> dkulp@apache.org
> http://www.dankulp.com/blog
> --------------------------------------------------------
>
> NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  
> Sender does not intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of  
> this email is prohibited when received in error.

---
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog





Mime
View raw message