cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NullPointer on service invocation with optional element not present
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 14:18:44 GMT

Any chance you can file a jira with a small test case?

My major concern is "why is it getting into the wrapper helpers at
all"?    According to the JAXWS spec, the elements in the wrapper type
must NOT be nillable.   If there are nillable=true flag there, it
cannot be considered unwrappable and thus must be code generated as
"bare".  Thus, the wrapper helpers shouldn't be invoked at all.

Dan

---
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org