cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Control schema output using JAXB binding
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 02:24:46 GMT

This is ONE of the "complaints" I have with JAXB.  There isn't a way
to do this.   The maxOccurs value is completely lost and you can only
control whether minOccurs is 0 or 1.     This is actually another
reason I keep an eye on the SXC project.  Eventually, as it gets
closer to a full JAXB compliant runtime, if it implements the to
schema stuff (currently, it delegates that to the RI), we may be able
to extend it to accept additional annotations or similar to provide
these missing gaps.

Dan

On May 16, 2008, at 8:51 PM, Boxiong Ding wrote:

> I am trying to generate a schema from some Java classes using JAXB.
> I can do most of the part using schemagen from Java 1.6, but I also
> want to control the minOccurs/maxOccurs in the schema. Does any one
> know how to do that?
>
> Boxiong

---
Daniel Kulp