cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Multiple NamseSpace Issues
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 19:28:10 GMT

What version of CXF are you using?   Also,

 > 1. Y did the ns1 and ns2  come into the picture in the soap message,
(these
 > are namespaces for some different objects)

JAXB does this.  JAXB records all the namespaces it hits and pretty much
just outputs defs for all of them at the start as it doesn't know which
ones will and won't be used.

 > 2. the elements under FlightMatrixRequest are using ns1 which is the
wrong
 > one. they should be using ns2. (according to the wsdl)

That IS strange.  Did you pass any flags or anything to wsdl2java when
you generated the code?

I actually tried generating code with 2.1 and failed with a JAXB error.
  It doesn't look like jaxb likes the ref="xml:lang" thing.  Not sure
what  the issue is with that or if a workaround exists.  :-(

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org