cxf-users mailing list archives

From rgavlin <rgav...@yahoo.com>
Subject Does JMSConduit support decoupled destinations?
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 13:46:17 GMT

I am trying to use the CXF JMS client to asynchronously invoke a SOAP/JMS
service. My efforts thus far have been unsuccessful. During my
troubleshooting, I located the following lines of code in
JMSConduit.JMSOutputStream.doClose():

commitOutputMessage();
if (!isOneWay) {
   handleResponse();
}

The JMS send() is performed in commitOutputMessage() and the JMS receive()
is performed in handleResponse(). Thus, the send() and receive() appear to
be invoked in the same thread. Based on this code, am I correct to assume
that the JMSConduit does not currently support decoupled
destinations/asynchronous messaging? If so, should I open a JIRA to request
this feature? If not, how/where is the JMS decoupledDestination support
implemented?

Thanks in advance,

- Ron