cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Control schema output using JAXB binding
Date Sun, 18 May 2008 05:59:38 GMT
I don't know how that can be done automatically using JAXB (maybe the
JAXB forum[1] can answer that for you), but I think what you're looking
for is normally done by the schema validation--i.e., you won't even get
your Java object if the XML object is not schema-valid, nor will you be
able to marshal your Java object into XML if the object is not
schema-valid.

[2] shows how schema validation is done with CXF (both client and
provider).

HTH,
Glen

[1] http://forums.java.net/jive/forum.jspa?forumID=46
[2] http://tinyurl.com/6ggvkf

2008-05-16 Boxiong Ding wrote:
> I am trying to generate a schema from some Java classes using JAXB. I can do most of
the part using schemagen from Java 1.6, but I also want to control the minOccurs/maxOccurs
in the schema. Does any one know how to do that?