cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: cxf client to invoke strikeIron ws
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 23:00:23 GMT
What happens when you try using StrikeIron's version that *doesn't*
require implicit headers?  Also, does your implicit header code work
with GlassFish Metro?  The sample
(http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/date/20070929) provides information on
how to use either web service stack.

If you're serious about learning web services it is best to get
acquainted with both web service stacks and test against both.  It very
quickly helps with debugging, because you find out whether or not the
problem is with the SOAP client or the web service stack; also, the two
stacks tend to give different error messages, also helpful with
debugging.

Glen

2008-05-05 olanga henry wrote:
> No, same results for Indianapolis or any other city names.

> > Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 18:34:15 -0400
> > From: glen.mazza@verizon.net
> > Subject: Re: cxf client to invoke strikeIron ws
> > To: users@cxf.apache.org
> >
> > Could it be that you misspelled Indianapolis, and your code can't handle
> > getting "null" back?
> >
> > Glen
> >
> > 2008-05-05 olanga henry wrote:
> >>
> >>             com.strikeiron.NFLTeamOutput x = endpt.getTeamInfoByCity( "INDIANAPOLLIS",getLicenseInfo(),getSubscriptionInfo()
);

3