cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sergey.beryoz...@iona.com>
Subject Re: REST problems
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 11:47:02 GMT
Hi

My understanding is that if you download a cxf distribution then all the required abdera dependencies
will be there.
There're also plans to for the cxf-jaxrs distribution (or the JAX-RS extensions it provides)
available as a seperate bundle, so that
say people relying on Jersey  could plugin additional extensions CXF provides but I don't
know when I get a chance to have that
done...
There're some basic JAX-RS demos available in the distribution too...

Cheers, Sergey

Registered Number: 171387