cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sergey.beryoz...@iona.com>
Subject Re: REST XML missing declaration
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 08:46:52 GMT
Hi,

It will, there's a (copy&paste) fragment property in the existing provider  which prevents
JAXB from outputting a declaration. You'd
also be able to control the encoding type of the given xml instance through a ProduceMime
declaration...

Cheers, Sergey

> Hello,
>
> I don't recall seeing a response to this post.  Will the proper XML
> declaration be included in the next release of CXF?  Or does it require
> more thought?
>
> Thanks,
>

> John Baker
> --
> Web SSO
> IT Infrastructure
> Deutsche Bank London

> ----- Forwarded by John-M Baker/ext/dbcom on 29/05/2008 09:35 -----
>
> John-M Baker/ext/dbcom
> 12/05/2008 16:17

> <users@cxf.apache.org>
> cc
>
> Subject
> REST XML missing declaration
>

> Hello,
>
> When an object is encoded into XML (I guess by JAXB?) and sent to the
> client, the XML declaration is missing:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>
> How about we write that to the output stream?
>

> John Baker
> --
> Web SSO
> IT Infrastructure
> Deutsche Bank London

> ---
>
> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this
> e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution
> of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.
>
> Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional EU corporate
and regulatory disclosures.

Registered Number: 171387