cxf-users mailing list archives

From Brad <...@javawork.co.uk>
Subject Re: returning HTTP errors using JAX-RS
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:24:02 GMT
Hi Sergey,

I can see the WebApplicationException being caught (not explicitly but
as an InvocationTargetException off the reflection-based invocation of
my REST service beans) and its being flagged as
CHECKED_APPLICATION_FAULT.

Obviously I'm not familiar with the code but one line I am drawn to is
 XMLFaultOutInterceptor.handleMessage