cxf-users mailing list archives

From jan.minarovi...@external.t-mobile.at
Subject CXF2.1 release build error - Failed to read schema [Virus checked]
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 08:45:09 GMT
Hello,

i'm trying to build CXF from sources using mvn -Pfastinstall as i did it
always without problems for previous releases and also 2.1 snapshots and
incubator-snapshots.
But for CXF2.1 final release it simply doesn't work. I always get error
below. I already tried to update java to 1.5.0_15-b04 but it didn't help.
Any idea how to compile it?

[INFO] [cxf-common-xsd:xsdtojava {execution: generate-sources}]
[ERROR] schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document
'file:/C:/java/cxf/apache-cxf-2.1-src/api/target/schemas/schemas/wsdl/ws-addr-wsdl.xsd',
because 1) could not find the document; 2) the document could not be read;
3) the root element of the document is not <xsd:schema>.
unknown location

Failed to parse a schema.
org.apache.tools.ant.ExitException: ExitException: status -1
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.util.optional.NoExitSecurityManager.checkExit(NoExitSecurityManager.java:38)
        at java.lang.Runtime.exit(Runtime.java:88)
        at java.lang.System.exit(System.java:869)
        at com.sun.tools.xjc.Driver._main(Driver.java:116)
        at com.sun.tools.xjc.Driver.access$000(Driver.java:74)
        at com.sun.tools.xjc.Driver$1.run(Driver.java:96)

best regards
jano