cxf-users mailing list archives

From John-M Baker <john-m.ba...@db.com>
Subject Re: CXF 2.1, Rest and Spring configuration
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:15:31 GMT
That's really helpful and I will switch to jax-rs. Could you paste a
complete beans.xml file? Or point me at a URL with the complete file?

John Baker
--
Web SSO
IT Infrastructure

"Sergey Beryozkin" <sergey.beryozkin@iona.com>
29/04/2008 11:50
Please respond to
users@cxf.apache.org

<users@cxf.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: CXF 2.1, Rest and Spring configuration

Hi John,

In your bean.xml you can do something like :

<beans>
<!-- your service class -->
<bean name="ServiceClass" class="com.Service">

<!-- JAXWS SOAP-->
<jaxws:endpoint implementor="#ServiceClass" address="/Greeter"/>

<!-- JAXRS -->
<jaxrs:server address="/jaxrsgreeter">
<jaxrs:serviceBeans>
      <bean ref="#ServiceClass" />
</jaxrs:serviceBeans>
</jaxrs:server>

<!-- JAXWS HTTP Binding -->
<jaxws:endpoint implementor="#ServiceClass"
address="/GreeterHttpBinding"/>

</beans>

and then have both JAX-WS and JAX-RS annotations applied to the
com.Service class at will...

By the way, as far as writing RESTful services is concerned, I do
encourage you to migrate your HTTP Binding service to JAX-RS.
JAX-RS is a standard and in the end of the day you should be able to run
the same code with different JAX-RS implementations

Cheers, Sergey

Registered Number: 171387

---

this e-mail is strictly forbidden.